martes, 26 de agosto de 2014

welcome to my blog

Welcome,I am Camila  and this is my english project that i have to talk to you  about my life 


well i am 13, i live in Sanntiago.
 I will talk about my secrets

 1.what's your most treasure possesion?
   my dog 

 2.what's your favorite picture?
    it's a photo of my and my best friends in kids toys


 3.what's your favorite item of clothing?
    i don't have enething

 4.what's the best present you've ever received?
   one musical box ,my mom gift me

5.what do you like doing in your free time?
 sleep

6.who's the most important person in your life?
 my mom, because she is my friend my counseler ,she is very important for me 


7. what's your favorite animal?
   i love dogs 

8.what do you most dislike in your life?
  a cats 

9.what's the most exiting thing you ever done ?
  fly

10.do you have any hobbies?
   i think no

11.what do you spend your money on ?
    in clothes in cosmetics i think

                                                    12.what are you ambitions?
    i want to be a artist
   

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario